5th Grade Celebration Informantion
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Only ONE car per student is permitted in the parade
- Students will not be getting out of cars
- Cars may start lining up on School Street at 5:15 pm (begin at the house #25, you will see a Bristol PD officer there to assist)
- The parade will begin promptly at 5:30 pm
- Parade Route:
- Begin heading towards Summer Street, on School Street at house #25
- Turn right onto Sumer Street
- Turn right onto N. Main Street
- Turn right onto to Mayhew Street
- Turn right onto School Street
- Enter the Bristol Elementary School’s parking lot
- Exit the parking lot
- Please drive around the cones in the parking lot
- There will NOT be any parking in our parking lot or up on School Street.
- If you would like to watch, please park at Kelley Park and cheer our students on as they parade through on N. Main Street.
- Students will receive a bag full of goodies upon exiting the school parking lot from their teachers
- If you are not in the parade, but are cheering students on throughout the parade route, we ask that you practice social distancing as best as possible.
Thank you to all our families! We appreciate all your patience and cooperation throughout this time!